Here are upcoming Team Music Is Love projects helping towns around the nation. These events happen on the day of Martina's shows in these cities.
Interested in being part of these projects with us?
Email your name and the city/date you are interested in to: info@TeamMusicIsLove.com
- Feb 2 in St Louis, MO - We're
partnering with Covenant House youth shelter to bring food and love to
kids in need. This project will happen lunch time - early afternoon. We still have room for a few volunteers. Email us to request a spot.
- Feb 4 in Louisville, KY - We'll
be uniting with the Derby City Dragons breast cancer survivors group to
bring love and help to a local shelter. This project is currently FULL on volunteer space but email if you would like to be on the waiting list.
- Feb 9 in Greensburg (Pittsburgh PA area) - We're giving away a truckload of food to 300 families in need! In partnership with the Westmoreland County Food Bank, we'll distribute food to help the community. This project happens from 12:30-3:00 PM at the food bank. We have room for several volunteers to help us give away food to the community and spread the love! Email us to volunteer.
- Feb 11 in Nashville TN - Martina is unleashing love at The Ryman Auditorium that night. And we're giving out food to help 200 families in need that day. We still have room for more volunteers to help us give away food to the Nashville community from 9:00AM-12:00 PM at The Little Pantry That Could. Email us to volunteer.
- Love Unleashed Tour Benefits Charity